EduWel Special Issue & Collected Volume
- coming soon...
- Brännlund, Annica (2014): Non-Market Outcomes of Education. The long-term impact of education on individuals’ social participation and health in Sweden.
Submitted and defended at Umeå University
Publisher: Umeå University
Accessible via: http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2:715410
- López Fogués, Aurora (2014): Freedoms and Oppressions in Vocational Education and Training. A human development analysis of experiences and life-plans of young people in Spain in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis.
Submitted and defended at University of Nottingham, School of Education, UNESCO Centre for Comparative Education Research, 2014.
- Peruzzi, Agnese (2013): Latent variable approaches to the study of the ‘long arm’ of childhood disadvantages. Evidence from a British cohort survey.
Submitted and defended at Institute of Advanced Studies (IUSS) Pavia
- Ron Balsera, Maria (2014): Young migrants' aspirations, expectations and perspectives of well-being investigated using biographical narratives, the capability approach and intersectionality: young people of Ecuadorian background's narratives of educational journeys and career aspirations.
Submitted and defended at the Bielefeld University, Bielefeld Center for Education and Capability Research July 2014
Publisher: Bielefeld University
Accessible via: http://nbn-resolving.de/urn:nbn:de:hbz:361-26859568
- Szadowski, Krystian (2014): W stronę uniwersytetu jako instytucji dobra wspólnego. Filozoficzne podstawy krytycznych badań nad szkolnictwem wyższym.
Submitted and defended at Adam Mickiewicz University, Center for Public Policy, Faculty of Social Science, 2014.